In-Aruba Travel Portal

Don't Bother

More
14 years 8 months ago #1735 by PappaG133
Don't Bother was created by PappaG133
Going along with my last thread, is there anything that is overrated or a tourist trap that I should stay away from?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1765 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Don't Bother
It's probably the same as in any other country like making sure that your cab is a real cab and be weary of places that cater exclusively to tourists. They may want to overcharge you because you're not a local.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1792 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Don't Bother
I usually steer clear of cabs, just because i like renting cars/motorcycle/scooters etc. It's easier for me

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2468 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Don't Bother
How could you tell whether the cab is real or not? I suggest, you better search it in the internet to know what is the prices of transportation in Aruba. You have to be familiar with the place before you go there.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #2836 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Don't Bother
I think we could identify which would be a real cab or not. If it has plate number, stickers and all of those things then, I think it would be a safe cab. Just ask other people so they could help you. By the way, how would you know if it is a tourist traps?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3194 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Don't Bother
PappaG133 wrote:

Going along with my last thread, is there anything that is overrated or a tourist trap that I should stay away from?

I don't know if there would be some specific tourists trap in Aruba. The better thing we should do is to ask assistance from the authorities only. Where could be the most crowded area in the island?

None

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds