In-Aruba Travel Portal

I couldn't even imagine

More
14 years 1 day ago #4918 by Vionette
I don't know what I would do if I was given the opportunity to go to school in such an exotic place! I don't think I would even be able to focus on my studies!! Thank goodness I'm done with college so I don't have to be tempted to transfer to school in Aruba. But...maybe...I could get my Masters there...:D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #4924 by offseason
LOL, I know what you are talking about. You have to be born and grow in Aruba to be accustomed enough to the beauty of the island, so that you can focus on your study there.

None

More
14 years 23 hours ago #4956 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:I couldn't even imagine
I know there is beauty and its one of the best places I can think of to visit, I have looked up a ton of places before but I always come back to Aruba. There is something about it that I can not quite put by finger on.

None

More
14 years 2 hours ago #4983 by ThomianGyal
I went to college in the Caribbean (not in Aruba, though, but still a beautiful island) and did just fine; I guess it depends on the person. I love island life, but I'm also a very focused person. Some students did fall to the wayside and end up dropping out, but like I said, it depends.

None

More
14 years 1 hour ago #4985 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:I couldn't even imagine
I would fully enjoy it! Not sure if that is due to my age and experience or just because I know it would be nothing like the inner city schools that I have dealt with in the past. I would love to do it all over again and have "study aboard s" when I was in school.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5002 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:I couldn't even imagine
If we live in the island for a long time then I guess we will not find it hard to concentrate on our studies. I mean we can do all the leisure activities in the first months. We will be ready for study after we have done all the pleasures we can think of that are found in the island.

None

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds