In-Aruba Travel Portal

Let's kick this Aruba travel buddy forum off

More
13 years 7 months ago #6131 by ShannaT
Hi all,

As this was my suggestion I am going to start it off. I love to travel but my friends can't always join me.

It would be great to have a chance to make some new friends and meet up for a day to go sightsee-ing in and around Aruba. Or even have dinner or a coffee somewhere.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6133 by tasha424
Hey there. I think this was a fantastic idea and I love that this forum grows and changes with our needs. Big thanks to the Mods and Admin!

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6139 by Playn Jane
Agreed. Kudos to those behind the scenes. I am always happy to meet new people, so I will be posting here when I set the dates for my next trip. I like the party scene but coffee is good too!

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6144 by Philly
I usually travel to Aruba with my husband but we do like to take some personal time to follow our own interests. He prefers not to take boat trips (though he will come along to keep me happy), so if anyone wants to join me on an excursion feel free. I hope to be there again sometime in the fall.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6154 by ShannaT
Thanks to you all for responding. I'm not a great lover of the bar scene but a few drinks somewhere nice is always pleasant. I love the water so a boat trip would be great fun. I was just reading about the submarine trip that is available. Sounds very exciting.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6175 by Sunl0ver363
It will be great to meet up, but it also might be nice to make buddies in the interim even if you don't plan to meet up. Its always good to know someone is in the country if you might have an emergency. Reciprocally of course.

None

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds