In-Aruba Travel Portal

The University of Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6620 by MatchPoint
I know that the University of Aruba has one of the best hospitality and management degrees because you can get hands on experience in eco tourism. What are other good degrees to get there.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6626 by 9nickels5hearts
Apparently you can a law degree to practice law in Aruba, or transfer the law title to work in Holland. I'm biting my tongue the high employment for attorneys due to certain rich Dutch families and their offspring.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6629 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
I hear they have a business degree. They call it something else, like financial management I think. I looked at it briefly but decided on a place closer.

-Miriam

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6636 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:The University of Aruba
I think they have a very good international law program there. They have so many countries and languages there that they have lots on experienced law professionals teaching.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6652 by SaltnPepper
I'd be happy for my grandchildren to do any of these programs. They have a good reputation but it also means I could come visit on a regular basis. Pity I have a while to wait for them to be old enough!

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6656 by Poker Jim
I'm a big fan of continuing education. This makes me curious about opportunities for older learners at this university. It would be really nice to be able to take a course of some kind if you are on an extended vacation.

None

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds