In-Aruba Travel Portal

Medical care on Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6952 by Travelwithgrace
It's great to see so many new sections. There is so much that could be lost in the general forum but is easy to find and respond to this way. I would like to suggest a new area for medical care. It's not nice to think about on vacation but sometimes we need to see a doctor or dentist.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6965 by Sunnyside
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Medical care on Aruba
I would also like to know a little more about medical care. I have been fortunate enough to never have had an emergency while vacationing, but what would I do if anything ever happened? I have honestly never thought about it. Would there be a problem with my American insurance?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6979 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Medical care on Aruba
Most Dr.'s in Aruba do accept American health insurance. However the determination if it will be covered is made by your health insurance company. You would have to call them and ask them what coverage you have in Aruba.

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7770 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Medical care on Aruba
Although Aruba is an island, its medical care is good, so there's nothing to worry about. All you need to do is secure your medical insurance so that you will not encounter any problem. But in instances that you don't have a medical insurance, they will still warmly accommodate you. So, who's with you to travel to Aruba?

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7844 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Medical care on Aruba
Travelwithgrace wrote:

It's great to see so many new sections. There is so much that could be lost in the general forum but is easy to find and respond to this way. I would like to suggest a new area for medical care. It's not nice to think about on vacation but sometimes we need to see a doctor or dentist.

Of course there are lots of clinics in Aruba for your medical care while on vacation. You may ask the people for help in case you need to see a doctor. Who's with you when you go to Aruba?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7860 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Medical care on Aruba
The fact is, everyone gets sick.There's no exception to that. Well, medical care in Aruba is good. There is this hospital in Aruba wherein its facilities can be compared to the US and they take proper procedures to patients who need more attention. Are you convinced with these facts?

None

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds