In-Aruba Travel Portal

Looks good but?

More
13 years 11 months ago #5032 by cerin
Looks good but? was created by cerin
I am just wondering if this would be a good place for a past honeymoon type trip. I know some friends of ours are getting married soon and we have all (a group of us) been taking about going to Aruba as a set, so they would extend their honeymoon and we would double up. Do they offer large group rates?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5033 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Looks good but?
I think any place that would allow someone to enjoy their time away from "the real world" would be a good get away. Check the budget and what exactly you want to get out of the trip and go from there planning wise.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5047 by Lincoln
Replied by Lincoln on topic RE:Looks good but?
Coconut has a very good point. As long as the place will make you happy then go for it. If your budget will allow to be in this place then stay here.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5049 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Looks good but?
I think sometimes the ladies want a fairytale wedding and honey moon but really, I know very few that have ever had that. Now if you want to attempt it that's fine I know there are some catering places you can hire to help plan the perfect honeymoon but I never expect things to be perfect. :)

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5067 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Looks good but?
If you'll ask me, go for it as long as you plan everything very well to avoid regrets at the end. If you think that you deserve to be happy, grab it. There are many honeymoon packages available now so choose what's best for you. Wish you luck!

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5070 by slurpee
Replied by slurpee on topic RE:Looks good but?
This reminds me of the movie Sex and the City. The vacation they had was in Mexico but I think there are hotels that can cater to groups in hotels located in Aruba. I think there is always a discount with group rates especially in Aruba.

None

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds