In-Aruba Travel Portal

Swimming Pool or The Beach

More
13 years 11 months ago #4847 by slurpee
Where do you like to have a swim, a swimming pool in the resorts or in the beach?

I prefer swimming in the beach because I can't find time to go to the beach when I'm at home.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #4862 by sunandfun
You can't swim on the beach :D I prefer to be at the Ocean when it's really hot out and it's not too busy. I do like to swim in pools too though. It just depends on the mood and what are plans are for the day.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4869 by vacationer
I love the beach. Pools are okay, but I would rather sit on the beach and then run in and jump the waves. Something about the day at the beach, it always knocks me out by night time. The salty air does something to me. :)

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4875 by slurpee
I can swim in the beach but it must be beyond the waves, I don't know if it is still part of the beach.

There is something about the salt of the sea that creates sound sleep. Is it just because I'm tired or does the salt in the body really enhance sleeping?

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4887 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Swimming Pool or The Beach
I have pools that are close to me, so my answer would have to be the beach. For me trying to get to a local beach is a good 3-4hr drive and that is not even counting traffic time.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4907 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Swimming Pool or The Beach
I hang out on the beach during the day and then late afternoon I go to the pool. That has been my vacation routine as far back as I can remember. I like to spend more time on the beach because I can go to the pool anytime when I'm home.

None

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds