In-Aruba Travel Portal

Paying for luggage

More
14 years 2 days ago #4657 by vacationer
I have heard lately that when traveling, you have to now pay for luggage that is not a carry on. Have you had to pay for your luggage?

I am concerned that I can not fit everything in carry on bags if we decide to go to Aruba.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #4660 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Paying for luggage
I think it varies from airline to airline. The last time I flew we were allowed one checked bag per person. Anything more than that and there were fees. You'll have to check with your airline prior to your trip.

None

More
14 years 1 day ago #4664 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Paying for luggage
Make absolutely sure you check with the airline you are going to use. There may or may not be fees for luggage. Some will allow you so much and some charge for everything except the carry on bags. It's terrible but those are the times we are living in.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4739 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Paying for luggage
You are getting the right answers here. It's the same as it is here in the States, certain airlines charge for bags over the carry on bag and some do not.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4740 by ThomianGyal
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:Paying for luggage
I'm finding less and less airlines that do not charge at least for check-through luggage if you have more than one per passenger. I've also found that many have lowered the weight limit from 70lbs to 50lbs.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4752 by vacationer
Replied by vacationer on topic RE:Paying for luggage
I wish we could keep everything in our carry-ons, but I know that is not going to happen. I will need at least on bag for my shoes. :)

None

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds