In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Plane Threat

More
13 years 10 months ago #5427 by mitchelle15
I think bomb threat is common nowadays especially from countries who are having political issues. How about in Aruba? My friend wants to visit Aruba and she's taking extra care not to ride a plane with bomb planted inside. Her kids are still young and she want them to be threatened.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5439 by Peyton
Replied by Peyton on topic RE:Aruba Plane Threat
I haven't heard about any bomb threats on Aruban planes but I guess it could be possible nowadays. I wouldn't worry so much because it could happen on any plane not just one's going to Aruba.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5447 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Aruba Plane Threat
I agree with Peyton that kind of thing can happen anywhere anytime now so I wouldn't worry about it. Keep your eyes open of course but relax it's vacation!

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5457 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Aruba Plane Threat
I think so. It can happen anywhere and not just on the planes flying to and from Aruba. I think most air transport security authorities including it's of Aruba are aware about that, so they must have applied strong security measures especially in airports.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5472 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Aruba Plane Threat
I try to keep a heads up on the political issues going on when planning a large trip but this is not something I am really aware of Aruba dealing with or having had to deal with in the past, though I could be mistaken.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5481 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:Aruba Plane Threat
I haven't heard about any unrest or terrorist activity in Aruba so it's probably okay. As others have said acts of terrorism can happen anywhere now but Aruba seems to be pretty safe.

None

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds