In-Aruba Travel Portal

Duty free shopping in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7001 by BeachBunny
Does everyone here hit the duty free store at the airport? I always go in and look, but sometimes I don't buy anything. Sometimes I see people buying some pretty high ticket items.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7005 by Sunnyside
I try to take advantage of duty free shopping. I have never really made any big purchases, but I love a good deal when I get one!

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7014 by paddy
I always end up window shopping when I go there. I usually only stop by the duty free shop when I am trying to kill some time. My mind is occupied with other things so I never buy anything.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7019 by ShannaT
I may browse if there is free time to kill and if I have holiday cash left I will probably buy something. Sometimes it's a beauty product and others a souvenir for someone.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7021 by tasha424
I have never even been inside a Duty free shop. I never bothered to check it out. What sort of things do they sell in the duty free shop?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7755 by millionaireman
Well, normally buying in duty free departments stores are less costly compared to buying your stuff outside the airport... probably because in duty free shops there are no taxes incorporated in the price of the item being sold. Will you agree?

None

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds