- Posts: 143
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba's carry on liquid limit
16 years 5 days ago #7346
by Kat
None
Aruba's carry on liquid limit was created by Kat
I haven't been to Aruba since the TSA implemented the carry on liquid limit of 3 ounces. Is this an international thing or when boarding in Aruba can you carry on more than 3 ounces?
None
- horselover
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 5 days ago #7347
by horselover
None
Replied by horselover on topic RE:Aruba's carry on liquid limit
That's the rule for every flight no matter what the destination is. If you need to take more than that with you, you can put it in your luggage that goes down below. You are also supposed to put everything in a quart size ziplock bag.
None
16 years 5 days ago #7350
by paddy
None
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Aruba's carry on liquid limit
Also if it is a medication it has to be on a bottle that is 3 oz and labeled with the patients name. You can get those at the pharmacy.
None
16 years 4 days ago #7363
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Aruba's carry on liquid limit
It is so important to know about little laws like this before you got to any airport. When it comes to medications you would hate to be forced to leave something you need behind or cancel a trip for not knowing.
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 days ago #7382
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Aruba's carry on liquid limit
I find that these days I just take less things that could be risky to get aboard. I used to be a fanatic about carrying my favored brand of hair products for instance. There's no way I'm packing such things in my checked baggaage as the risk of them spilling is too great. Now I just buy things when I arrive. It makes life much simpler.
None
- BeachBunny
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 days ago #7383
by BeachBunny
None
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Aruba's carry on liquid limit
I hear ya, Playn Jane. I hate this rule because whenever I check something in my luggage it inevitably spills and gets all over my clothes. Even in a Ziploc, I still have problems.
None
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds