In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba's carry on liquid limit

More
13 years 6 months ago #7346 by Kat
I haven't been to Aruba since the TSA implemented the carry on liquid limit of 3 ounces. Is this an international thing or when boarding in Aruba can you carry on more than 3 ounces?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7347 by horselover
That's the rule for every flight no matter what the destination is. If you need to take more than that with you, you can put it in your luggage that goes down below. You are also supposed to put everything in a quart size ziplock bag.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7350 by paddy
Also if it is a medication it has to be on a bottle that is 3 oz and labeled with the patients name. You can get those at the pharmacy.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7363 by tasha424
It is so important to know about little laws like this before you got to any airport. When it comes to medications you would hate to be forced to leave something you need behind or cancel a trip for not knowing.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7382 by Playn Jane
I find that these days I just take less things that could be risky to get aboard. I used to be a fanatic about carrying my favored brand of hair products for instance. There's no way I'm packing such things in my checked baggaage as the risk of them spilling is too great. Now I just buy things when I arrive. It makes life much simpler.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7383 by BeachBunny
I hear ya, Playn Jane. I hate this rule because whenever I check something in my luggage it inevitably spills and gets all over my clothes. Even in a Ziploc, I still have problems.

None

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds