- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Anything to do there?
15 years 3 months ago #8962
by joobee
Anything to do there? was created by joobee
While you are waiting for your flight out of Aruba is there anything you can do there? Any last calls? What do you do to keep yourself busy while you wait for your flight?
- junethetraveler
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #8963
by junethetraveler
Replied by junethetraveler on topic Re: Anything to do there?
There are places to eat and shops. Mostly I like to just sit and reflect. I do not allow myself to leave vacation mode until the day after I get home.
15 years 3 months ago #8966
by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Anything to do there?
There are shops and restaurants where you can spend your last few minutes or hours in Aruba. I heard there are also a few bars where you can enjoy a sip of your favorite cocktail while waiting. There's also wireless internet, so if you have your laptop, then you can surf the web.
15 years 3 months ago #8969
by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Anything to do there?
I am rather like June, I like to have some quiet time and not get stressed over flying. I will be popping into a few souvenir ships for last minute gifts though.
15 years 3 months ago #8977
by joobee
Replied by joobee on topic Re: Anything to do there?
I think June has the idea too. I tend to get really stressed out at airports for no good reason. Maybe I can figure out how to calm down and just relax when I am leaving from Aruba's airport.
- VitDAddict
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #8981
by VitDAddict
Replied by VitDAddict on topic Re: Anything to do there?
I don't mind the flying, it's the crashing I worry about.
Seriously though, I've never been afraid of flying. If I was, when I was in the service, I learned to get out of it.
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds