In-Aruba Travel Portal

Anything to do there?

More
12 years 9 months ago #8962 by joobee
Anything to do there? was created by joobee
While you are waiting for your flight out of Aruba is there anything you can do there? Any last calls? What do you do to keep yourself busy while you wait for your flight?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8963 by junethetraveler
There are places to eat and shops. Mostly I like to just sit and reflect. I do not allow myself to leave vacation mode until the day after I get home.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8966 by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Anything to do there?
There are shops and restaurants where you can spend your last few minutes or hours in Aruba. I heard there are also a few bars where you can enjoy a sip of your favorite cocktail while waiting. There's also wireless internet, so if you have your laptop, then you can surf the web.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8969 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Anything to do there?
I am rather like June, I like to have some quiet time and not get stressed over flying. I will be popping into a few souvenir ships for last minute gifts though.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8977 by joobee
Replied by joobee on topic Re: Anything to do there?
I think June has the idea too. I tend to get really stressed out at airports for no good reason. Maybe I can figure out how to calm down and just relax when I am leaving from Aruba's airport.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8981 by VitDAddict
I don't mind the flying, it's the crashing I worry about. :) Seriously though, I've never been afraid of flying. If I was, when I was in the service, I learned to get out of it.

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds