In-Aruba Travel Portal

Great Service

More
12 years 10 months ago #8937 by junethetraveler
When I went to Tomato Charlies Pizza it was wonderful. Not only is the pizza incredible the customer service was out of this world. They made us feel right at home.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8939 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Great Service
Thanks for the tip. Do you have any idea about what sorts of pizza they serve there. Dumb question, you ate there! Haha, do they do normal pizzas or stuff you do not expect.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8942 by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Great Service
I love pizza, so it looks like Tomato Charlie's Pizza should be on my list of restaurants to visit. I've been reading reviews and a number of customers were satisfied with the food, the service, and the price. I think the restaurant serves vegetarian pizza, cheese pizza, their famous Charlie's pizza, among others.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8943 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Great Service
I am not a particular fan of pizza but if it is thick crust and the topping isn't overpowering I enjoy a slice. Is this restaurant licensed? A glass of red wine complements it nicely.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8979 by VitDAddict
Replied by VitDAddict on topic Re: Great Service
Sounds like a good review to me. I'm glad to hear it, we love pizza. We have pizza or Italian food at least once a week at home. Sometimes we go out and sometimes we make it ourselves.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8983 by junethetraveler
Replied by junethetraveler on topic Re: Great Service
You can order drinks there, but I do not know if they have wine because I drank something else. If you do not like pizza you can order one of their other dishes.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds