In-Aruba Travel Portal

Savings!

More
14 years 2 months ago #3808 by coconut
Savings! was created by coconut
Right now we are in the middle of booking our trip and trying to figure out when is the best time between work and school its been a wreck. I am happy to see on the site that they have some specials going on right now, and I want to make sure my money can be used wise, not just used.

From their website: Receive $50 per night. Reserve now through March 17th and receive a hotel credit, good towards activities, hotel amenities and more.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3816 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Savings!
That is awesome! I'm always looking to save a buck when vacationing! I'm surprised that any hotel is doing this right now. $50 a day is a lot! What are you planning on doing with your savings?

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4965 by vacationer
Replied by vacationer on topic RE:Savings!
I am not sure if I am going to stay here, but if I do and I save that money, I will use it for extras while I am on vacation. Maybe we will have an extra special dinner or we will go see a show. I am sure I will have no problem spending it. :)

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5117 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Savings!
Wow, I agree, $50 is quite a bit. That sounds like a pretty nice deal. I don't guess they are still running that deal, but I plan to go check to see what deals they have running now. Thanks for posting this, I just wish I had caught it sooner!

None

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds