- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Beach houses?
15 years 3 months ago #8995
by Relyne
Beach houses? was created by Relyne
Does anyone know of a website that will show a listing of some of the beach houses on Aruba? I know for other beaches that I've been to (Ocean City, Myrtle Beach etc) that they offer websites listing all the beach houses available and their rates...does Aruba do this as well?
15 years 3 months ago #8998
by Zooba
Replied by Zooba on topic Re: Beach houses?
There are a lot of websites that show beach houses in Aruba but I don't know that the websites are official for each beach. I recommend reading reviews on rentals to make sure that you are making a good choice first.
- VitDAddict
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #9003
by VitDAddict
Replied by VitDAddict on topic Re: Beach houses?
That would be nice. I really didn't even though about it or I would have reserved something like that for us. I may still look and see what's available and go from there.
- junethetraveler
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #9005
by junethetraveler
Replied by junethetraveler on topic Re: Beach houses?
I have actually looked at a few. I think one day when I retire I might buy myself a beach house. Right now I am too much of a wanderer to do something like that.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds