In-Aruba Travel Portal

Spring Travel Special

More
14 years 1 week ago #4947 by coconut
I was checking out there site as a friend is trying to book a last minute break and they have some crazy deals going on right now. I wonder if its for late bookers only with the 40% b/c they have a summer promo going on at the same time??

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #4973 by slurpee
Replied by slurpee on topic RE:Spring Travel Special
Can you give the name of the agency or the link to this promotion? 40% is really a big savings for a vacation trip.

I have a friend who is a partner of travel agency. They do this kind of promotions because they book their clients as a group tour and they get discounts from the airline company. This is why sometimes agencies have cheaper price than the airline company.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4977 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Spring Travel Special
Off the top of my head I can not remember that exact deal but if I come across it again I will let you know. Hotel wise I know that bookit.com's site is doing many discounts right now and I am thinking its a last push before the spring break season tappers off.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #5001 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Spring Travel Special
I've seen some deals where you get 50% off when the flight is scheduled one day before you bought the ticket. This is a seldom offer and we need to be a member of the airline company or an agency for them to let us know about the promotion. The reason for this might be because they need to fill up the seats that are vacant.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #5004 by ThomianGyal
Specials will start to pop up as we get closer to summer because that is typical "off season" for tourism. I actually enjoy visiting during this time, because there are less crowds and more of locals doing "local" things rather than just catering to the comfort of their visitors.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5103 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:Spring Travel Special
Summertime is considered an off season in Aruba? I never would have thought that. I always expect people to want to go to the beach in the summertime!

None

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds