In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba's boutique hotel

More
13 years 6 months ago #7573 by Sparkle
I am really interested in booking the Aruba Bucuti for our honeymoon. I like the idea of a boutique hotel and have heard they also have large private hot tubs attached to some rooms. Candle lit beach dining sounds good too. I like that it attracts Europeans and Amercians and that there are no kids allowed, though if it was all honeymooners I think it would be a bit strange!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7590 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Aruba's boutique hotel
I haven't stayed there myself, but these boutique hotels seem to be getting more and more popular. It's a term I wasn't even familiar with until recent years. Private hot tubs sounds like motivation enough to stay there :)

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7592 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Aruba's boutique hotel
Wow, private hot tubs does sound really nice! Have you booked your trip yet, Sparkle? When are you going? I'd love to hear more about this place when you get back. It sounds very romantic!

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7657 by lee20
Replied by lee20 on topic RE:Aruba's boutique hotel
I have not stayed there at Aruba's boutique hotel but I have read that this is such a beautiful place.
Many travelers are already visiting that place.

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8421 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Aruba's boutique hotel
Sparkle wrote:

I am really interested in booking the Aruba Bucuti for our honeymoon. I like the idea of a boutique hotel and have heard they also have large private hot tubs attached to some rooms. Candle lit beach dining sounds good too. I like that it attracts Europeans and Amercians and that there are no kids allowed, though if it was all honeymooners I think it would be a bit strange!

This is some of the good news for honeymooners. If that's candlelight dinner, I'm sure it will be a more romantic getaway. Have you booked in Bucuti before?

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8629 by fiona.smith75
Boutique hotels are more famous in north America & Europe. Jacuzzi are recently introduced amenities along with other amenties for the boarders.

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds