Skip to content
Plan your trip

Extra's?

MVC Eagle Beach

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Extra's?

More
16 years 7 months ago #4265 by coconut
Extra's? was created by coconut
I like the idea that this is not too far from Oranjestad for when we go but what about extras? Most websites have the extras included so you know exactly what you are getting when you book but the site I found does not show any.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4314 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Extra's?
I'm with you, I like to know what I'm paying for. I always decide where I am staying by what the hotel offers and what price it is. I don't know anything about this hotel, but I wouldn't go for it if I didn't know up front.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4364 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Extra's?
This is a really small hotel. I have friends who stayed there a few years ago and they described it as very quaint. I think there is a restaurant there that is also pretty good too.

None
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement