In-Aruba Travel Portal

Ever stay here?

More
13 years 11 months ago #4738 by sunandfun
Ever stay here? was created by sunandfun
Now this hotel sounds quite interesting, the talk of the town. I like how they named it. Has anyone ever stayed in the talk of the town in Aruba? How nice is it?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #4803 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Ever stay here?
That is quite a good name for a hotel. I wonder if the talks are on positive reviews or negative experiences. This is a club so what do they show on this establishment?

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4814 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Ever stay here?
I don't know but I liked the sound of the place too. I was hoping some local of Aruba would know something about it and lend a hand to us. Anyone?

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4942 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Ever stay here?
I have had some really tasty crab legs at their restaurant, but I haven't stayed at the hotel. it's a nice enough place, but I don't like the fact that it is across the street from the beach. It's a stone's throw from the beach, but I prefer to stay at a place that is right on the beach.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4972 by slurpee
Replied by slurpee on topic RE:Ever stay here?
The crab legs sounds delicious. What kind of crabs do they serve? Are the crabs locally harvested or imported?

I've never stayed there because I've never been to Aruba but I will surely visit this place to know why it was named "Talk of the Town".

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4975 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Ever stay here?
Someone ended up with a few extra for thinking that name up, love the idea and I am sure it brings in a great deal of visitors even those who never end up booking in a timely fashion. I would check it out myself just for the name.

None

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds