- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba review
- junethetraveler
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #8814
by junethetraveler
Aruba review was created by junethetraveler
I just want to give a very short and simple review of a vacation in Aruba. It is wonderful! I have been many times and love it. I have visited other islands but I like Aruba because they welcome tourists on the whole island, unlike some other islands who like to keep tourists kept in one part.
15 years 4 months ago #8816
by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Aruba review
I have not been to Aruba yet, but I remember Jamaica being kind of funny in that the people loved you unless you left your designated zone, lol.
15 years 4 months ago #8842
by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Aruba review
June that's a great point, and something that made me feel very comfortable on Aruba too. I'm not sure I could take visiting a place where you are herded onto private beaches and trapped in resorts for the entire trip.
- HurricaneAndy
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #8850
by HurricaneAndy
Replied by HurricaneAndy on topic Re: Aruba review
Relaxed conditions are part of the reason I like Aruba. It's not as bad as some of the other island nations in making a tourist feel unwelcome if they stray off of the beaten path. They depend upon the tourist trade a lot for the local economy so they make sure tourists are welcome.
15 years 4 months ago #8861
by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Aruba review
I have yet to set foot in Aruba. I have big plans of visiting the island and so I love to hear feedbacks about the place...The last thing I want when in a new place is to be stuck in one spot. I would love to explore or simply roam around.
- JillyandCraig
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #8871
by JillyandCraig
Replied by JillyandCraig on topic Re: Aruba review
It's wonderful that Arubans are so welcoming, but as tourists I think we always have to respect that we are visitors. I hate places where people act badly because they are not invested in the place.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds