In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba review

More
12 years 10 months ago #8814 by junethetraveler
Aruba review was created by junethetraveler
I just want to give a very short and simple review of a vacation in Aruba. It is wonderful! I have been many times and love it. I have visited other islands but I like Aruba because they welcome tourists on the whole island, unlike some other islands who like to keep tourists kept in one part.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8816 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Aruba review
I have not been to Aruba yet, but I remember Jamaica being kind of funny in that the people loved you unless you left your designated zone, lol.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8842 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Aruba review
June that's a great point, and something that made me feel very comfortable on Aruba too. I'm not sure I could take visiting a place where you are herded onto private beaches and trapped in resorts for the entire trip.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8850 by HurricaneAndy
Replied by HurricaneAndy on topic Re: Aruba review
Relaxed conditions are part of the reason I like Aruba. It's not as bad as some of the other island nations in making a tourist feel unwelcome if they stray off of the beaten path. They depend upon the tourist trade a lot for the local economy so they make sure tourists are welcome.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8861 by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Aruba review
I have yet to set foot in Aruba. I have big plans of visiting the island and so I love to hear feedbacks about the place...The last thing I want when in a new place is to be stuck in one spot. I would love to explore or simply roam around.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8871 by JillyandCraig
Replied by JillyandCraig on topic Re: Aruba review
It's wonderful that Arubans are so welcoming, but as tourists I think we always have to respect that we are visitors. I hate places where people act badly because they are not invested in the place.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds