In-Aruba Travel Portal

The Mill Resort - Hotel Reviews

More
15 years 4 months ago #166 by in-aruba
Review hotel The Mill Resort, Aruba

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #282 by Lowlander
I stayed in the Mill Resort in November'08. Officially I booked in an other (cheaper) hotel but as that one was overbooked, they replaced me to Mill Resort.

I found the Mill Resort a nice comfortable resort, the room was big and cleaned every day. Breakfast was okay and the staff was doing their job. I was not under the impression for their friendliness.

The beach was just 5 minutes walking (thru Westin Hotel) and most of the High Rise entertainment was at walking distance.

The day I left I lost my watch and several days later I received the message the cleaners found my watch in the hotel room! Now I've got it back again. Perfect service! Overall I would go there again. :)

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #298 by Frog
We stayed in the Mill Resort in November 2008. We had a good time, the hotel is quite big and 2 stories high and located around a pool. It is possible to have breakfast in the morning. The hotel has a bar, which is quite nice. The hotel was okay but lacked the cosiness I like. The beach is within walking distance. The Mill has its own beach but we didn't really like that part because it is a bit far away and it didn't look nice. The rooms are big and have a kitchen with everything you need. The hotel is okay but missed the personal touch.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #454 by bethoven
Lowlander wrote:

I stayed in the Mill Resort in November'08. Officially I booked in an other (cheaper) hotel but as that one was overbooked, they replaced me to Mill Resort.

I found the Mill Resort a nice comfortable resort, the room was big and cleaned every day. Breakfast was okay and the staff was doing their job. I was not under the impression for their friendliness.

The beach was just 5 minutes walking (thru Westin Hotel) and most of the High Rise entertainment was at walking distance.

The day I left I lost my watch and several days later I received the message the cleaners found my watch in the hotel room! Now I've got it back again. Perfect service! Overall I would go there again. :)

This only shows that aside from the great places in Aruba, they have great people as well, right? I haven't gone there yet but the resort looks terrific. I would love to meet some locals there of course. :)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2240 by habagat
Frog wrote:

We stayed in the Mill Resort in November 2008. We had a good time, the hotel is quite big and 2 stories high and located around a pool. It is possible to have breakfast in the morning. The hotel has a bar, which is quite nice. The hotel was okay but lacked the cosiness I like. The beach is within walking distance. The Mill has its own beach but we didn't really like that part because it is a bit far away and it didn't look nice. The rooms are big and have a kitchen with everything you need. The hotel is okay but missed the personal touch.

Another great resort. It's good to hear that the rooms have kitchen. Did you cook your own food? I guess that would be cheaper than dining in restaurants.

None

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds