In-Aruba Travel Portal

Gotcha Carrental

More
15 years 1 week ago #316 by JvdS
Gotcha Carrental was created by JvdS
We have rented our car at Gotcha lease. If you type at google Gotcha Aruba, you will find the internet site. It is a company where you can rent cheap a car. We rented a open Jeep. The cars are about 7 years old, but the drive fine. Watch out for the insurance at every rental company, because standard, your car is not good insured.
Gotcha is fine, do not expect to much of it, but the car is fine and the price is good.

J. vd S.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2199 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Gotcha Carrental
I don't expect much on the appearance of the car that I would rent in Aruba. For as long as it is in good condition, that would be enough. Could you rent the car for a week or it could only be use for one day only?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2239 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Gotcha Carrental
How much is the price range of the car or jeep rentals? It would be fun to tour around the place when you have a car. I hope we could find something that would be enough for 8 people.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2762 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Gotcha Carrental
in my case, that i don't know how to drive but i want to rent a car, do they also have drivers to drive the car for us?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3274 by dudette
Replied by dudette on topic RE:Gotcha Carrental
Where are most of the car rental companies located? Can I rent a car as soon as I get in Aruba? Thank you

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3277 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Gotcha Carrental
Hello dudette! I'm not sure if it is in Gotcha carrental, as what Jvds has mentioned? I'm also planning to rent car as soon as I arrive in Aruba. I's really nice travel to have your own service, wherein you don't need to look for a taxi. :D

None

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds