In-Aruba Travel Portal

Common Areas of Study

More
12 years 10 months ago #8820 by Zooba
Common Areas of Study was created by Zooba
What are some of the more common areas of study in Aruba? I have been looking into studying abroad and I think it would be pretty neat. I am visiting Aruba soon and if I like it maybe I will check out some of the educational facilities.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8836 by junethetraveler
I would say the largest area of study is in the hospitality industry. That is a fantastic place to get your education in that field because you would get real hands on experience.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8878 by joobee
Replied by joobee on topic Re: Common Areas of Study
I would have guessed that. What about other areas of study? Is the hospitality industry the biggest part of education there? There has to be more than that. How about business majors?

More
12 years 10 months ago #8880 by junethetraveler
At Aruba University you can major in both business economics and marketing. It dovetails with the hospitality industry so it is pretty popular as well.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8883 by HurricaneAndy
Is there a medical school there in Aruba? I would be interested in studying medicine if I were to move there. Of course, I'm not likely to move there but you never know.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8887 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Common Areas of Study
There is at least one hospital there so I am guessing there must be some type of medical schools. Or maybe they recruit doctors from other countries, wouldn't be that hard. If I were a doctor they could recruit me!

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds