- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Common Areas of Study
15 years 4 months ago #8820
by Zooba
Common Areas of Study was created by Zooba
What are some of the more common areas of study in Aruba? I have been looking into studying abroad and I think it would be pretty neat. I am visiting Aruba soon and if I like it maybe I will check out some of the educational facilities.
- junethetraveler
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #8836
by junethetraveler
Replied by junethetraveler on topic Re: Common Areas of Study
I would say the largest area of study is in the hospitality industry. That is a fantastic place to get your education in that field because you would get real hands on experience.
15 years 4 months ago #8878
by joobee
Replied by joobee on topic Re: Common Areas of Study
I would have guessed that. What about other areas of study? Is the hospitality industry the biggest part of education there? There has to be more than that. How about business majors?
- junethetraveler
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #8880
by junethetraveler
Replied by junethetraveler on topic Re: Common Areas of Study
At Aruba University you can major in both business economics and marketing. It dovetails with the hospitality industry so it is pretty popular as well.
- HurricaneAndy
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #8883
by HurricaneAndy
Replied by HurricaneAndy on topic Re: Common Areas of Study
Is there a medical school there in Aruba? I would be interested in studying medicine if I were to move there. Of course, I'm not likely to move there but you never know.
15 years 4 months ago #8887
by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Common Areas of Study
There is at least one hospital there so I am guessing there must be some type of medical schools. Or maybe they recruit doctors from other countries, wouldn't be that hard. If I were a doctor they could recruit me!
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds