In-Aruba Travel Portal

Airport Security

More
14 years 2 months ago #3755 by Steve
Airport Security was created by Steve
How is airport security in Aruba? I hope its not as strict as the airport security here in the US. I've read the two reviews regarding the Aruba Airport and I'm glad that people there are hospitable.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3758 by chica
Replied by chica on topic RE:Airport Security
That would be really nice for a change. I hate to go through airport security. I know they have to watch closely but do they have to be so unfriendly doing it? I can't wait to come to Aruba.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #3764 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Airport Security
I actually do not mind Airport Security. I would rather know they are doing their jobs to keep everyone safe rather than be lax about things and then who knows what would happen.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #3772 by traveler
Replied by traveler on topic RE:Airport Security
cerin wrote:

I actually do not mind Airport Security. I would rather know they are doing their jobs to keep everyone safe rather than be lax about things and then who knows what would happen.

I totally agree with you. It's always better to be better on the safe side than regrets later. Anyway this procedure is what keeps Aruba safe for all of us.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #3852 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Airport Security
You better believe it. I would rather they go over everything thoroughly rather than miss something and everyone be in danger. I would rather stand in line for three hours rather than be blown up by some wacko with a bomb.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #3859 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Airport Security
I'm with the majority here, I don't mind the longer waits and more searching in airports. I want to be sure that someone getting on the plane with me is safe. I'm all for stopping terrorists prior to them getting on the plane! :D

None

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds