In-Aruba Travel Portal

Airports, what is there?

More
14 years 2 months ago #3870 by sunandfun
Here in the States there are all kinds of things in most of the larger airports. We have several restaurants, little stores, bars, etc. What is there in these airports? Are there places for us to grab a bite to eat?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4019 by beachcomber
The Aruba airport is a very modern airport with all the amenities you would expect to find in a US airport. There is a food court and shopping areas as well as WIFI access.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4022 by sunandfun
Well that is great then. I remember reading somewhere on here where some locals take their bags to the airport and then go outside the airport for a drink. I was getting the impression that is was a small airport with nothing in it.
I like nice airports where you can wander around when you are waiting for your flight.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4029 by offseason
What about the cost? Is it possible that they go outside the airport for a drink for saving reason? They are locals so they know where to go to find the cheap places to drink.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4037 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Airports, what is there?
That sounds like a nice size airport. I'm sure you could find duty free gifts to take home as well. They would have all of the touristy trappings that every airport has.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4049 by travelinggal
Good to know that at the very least they have restaurants in case your flight gets delayed or canceled. I don't know if I have ever been to an airport without at least one gift shop.

None

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds