Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
I heard there were slots in Maccau's airport, but that could be a rumor. Personally, I would not want to play casino games while waiting for my flight, I just might miss it all together.
:eek: I do not think this would be a good thing for me either. I would probably gamble away all of my money before I even got there. Besides, if I wanted to gamble I would go to Vegas instead.
Vegas is an awesome place to go to gamble. I think having a casino in their airport might be nice for the people who live close. I bet they might go there to play the slots and not even fly?