- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Car Rentals Available At Airport Aruba
- beachcomber
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 7 months ago #4127
by beachcomber
None
Car Rentals Available At Airport Aruba was created by beachcomber
Can you rent a car from the airport or do you have to go by shuttle or bus to the rental agency? Also, can anyone rent a car with a valid license or are there restrictions?
None
16 years 7 months ago #4128
by Luke
None
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Car Rentals Available At Airport Aruba
Yes, you can absolutely rent a car in Aruba. I'm just not sure about the requirements for you to drive one. Maybe an international driver's license can do the trick.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4148
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Car Rentals Available At Airport Aruba
I have always tried to book in advance not only to save but also to avoid hassles. I went home to visit family one year and forgot to book a car and I spent the entire day on my cell phone at a local place (my cousin was stuck at work and could not come to get me and taxi's were too expensive) before I found anything. Book in advance - great tip.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4155
by Jordan
None
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Car Rentals Available At Airport Aruba
Great idea! I hate to wait so I will definitely be booking a car before I get there. I want to have the option to drive to wherever I need too. I guess I'm just like all the rest of the Americans, we drive everywhere at will.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4166
by Toby
None
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Car Rentals Available At Airport Aruba
There are a whole bunch of rental companies right across from the airport, all conveniently located in one place. An international license is not neceassary - any valid license will do.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4174
by Luke
None
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Car Rentals Available At Airport Aruba
That is good to know Toby because I don't have an international license. Are there any locations in the island a car can't get into? I guess that part is the sea already.
None
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds