In-Aruba Travel Portal

Car Rentals Available At Airport Aruba

More
14 years 1 month ago #4127 by beachcomber
Can you rent a car from the airport or do you have to go by shuttle or bus to the rental agency? Also, can anyone rent a car with a valid license or are there restrictions?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4128 by Luke
Yes, you can absolutely rent a car in Aruba. I'm just not sure about the requirements for you to drive one. Maybe an international driver's license can do the trick.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4148 by coconut
I have always tried to book in advance not only to save but also to avoid hassles. I went home to visit family one year and forgot to book a car and I spent the entire day on my cell phone at a local place (my cousin was stuck at work and could not come to get me and taxi's were too expensive) before I found anything. Book in advance - great tip. ;)

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4155 by Jordan
Great idea! I hate to wait so I will definitely be booking a car before I get there. I want to have the option to drive to wherever I need too. I guess I'm just like all the rest of the Americans, we drive everywhere at will.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4166 by Toby
There are a whole bunch of rental companies right across from the airport, all conveniently located in one place. An international license is not neceassary - any valid license will do.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4174 by Luke
That is good to know Toby because I don't have an international license. Are there any locations in the island a car can't get into? I guess that part is the sea already.

None

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds