In-Aruba Travel Portal

Shuttle Service To And From Airport

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4391 by beachcomber
Has anyone used a shuttle service while in Aruba? We usually have a rental car but were thinking of trying to get along without one this trip. I am sure the hotels have shuttle services but I was wondering if anyone could comment on reliability.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4405 by Toby
The shuttles go back and forth to the airport regularly. They have a schedule they follow leaving the hotel, say, once an hour or something like that. Then I think they hang out at the airport in between waiting to pick up passengers. The shuttles are very reliable, but if you're concerned there are a ton of taxis.

None

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4415 by Jordan
It really sounds like you don't really need a rental car at all. I have one reserved but I may cancel when I get there. I would much rather that someone who knows the place would drive.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4504 by offseason
It's nice to know they have reliable shuttle services. It can save me a bit to travel from airport to our hotel using the shuttles. But I believe that we still need a rental car there. I feel more convenient to rent a car than to use public transport when traveling in the island.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4556 by travelinggal
I wonder how much taxi service is in Aruba? I would much rather use the shuttle service if possible. I wonder if the shuttles do other locations besides the airport as well?

None

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds