In-Aruba Travel Portal

Rent A Cellphone At The Aruba Airport

More
14 years 1 month ago #4457 by beachcomber
Want to be able to make calls in Aruba without paying roaming charges? Cell phones are available for rent at Airport Aruba. You must have proper identification, such as your passport, and there is a deposit required but you don't have to worry about running up an outrageous phone bill with roaming charges.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4460 by Jordan
Wow! That's pretty cool! I've never heard of that before. That's a great idea though. I would rather rent one than to incur the roaming charges on my cell. Good idea!

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4463 by Luke
Thanks for sharing this information because roaming charges are outrageously high. How much do you reckon is the average rent for a cellphone? Can I use for international calls or is it local only?

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4468 by Temple
I have never heard of cellphones for rent. This is pretty neat. I too would like to know if it's for local calls only or if international calls may be made as well.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4552 by funandsun
This really is pretty neat and I have never heard of anywhere that would rent cell phones. I wonder if they do it buy the day or the week or what?

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4567 by cerin
A friend of mine ended up getting something similar when she was here to visit a few weeks back. You can pay by month or for a set number of minutes which I find great. The only downwall, she had to hunt to find a charger for it.

None

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds