Skip to content
Plan your trip

Airport Aruba Meditation Room

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Airport Aruba Meditation Room

More
16 years 6 months ago #4471 by beachcomber
I was looking at the map to the Aruba airport located on their website and noticed a meditation room. I thought that was very interesting. I don't believe I have ever seen a meditation room available at an airport before.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4477 by offseason
A meditation room! That's interesting. Is it really a room for meditation, or it's just a public facility where visitors can pray or worship, regardless their religions and faith?

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4527 by travelinggal
Maybe it's just somewhere you can go and sit for a minute in peace and quiet. Particularly if your flight was delayed or something. I haven't been in many airports but they are all quite noisy!

None
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement