In-Aruba Travel Portal

Tax-Free Shops

More
14 years 4 days ago #4630 by Luke
Tax-Free Shops was created by Luke
Are there any tax-free shops in the Beatrix Airport? I have been to several international airports where some of the shops don't have tax on the products they are selling. Perfumes, liquors, cigars, and even jewelries have no tax on them so these shops sell cheaper than those shops that are outside the airport.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 days ago #4636 by Grable
Replied by Grable on topic RE:Tax-Free Shops
That sounds really nice! I usually go to the duty free shops before I get back on the plane to go home. It really saves quite a bit if you do that.

None

More
14 years 3 days ago #4639 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Tax-Free Shops
There are duty free shops at the airport. I think the exemption for U.S citizens is $600. If you're coming from a different country, you'd have to check your national customs policy to see what you can take back with you.

None

More
14 years 3 days ago #4641 by ThomianGyal
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:Tax-Free Shops
Kat wrote:

There are duty free shops at the airport. I think the exemption for U.S citizens is $600. If you're coming from a different country, you'd have to check your national customs policy to see what you can take back with you.

Seconded, also, try to be smart about your purchases if you can. Pay attention to the prices outside the airport and compare inside; some shops may not charge a tax, but raise the price of the items once you are inside the airport because they know you are unlikely to leave once you are in.

None

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds