In-Aruba Travel Portal

24-hour Service

More
14 years 1 week ago #4765 by Luke
24-hour Service was created by Luke
I'm wondering if Aruba's airport doesn't close for the night. I made this thread because I remembered the movie "The Terminal" of Tom Hanks. The airport in the movie closed down for the night or is it only the shops that closed?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #4774 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:24-hour Service
I don't know if they "close" per se, but I think most flights come in and out between about 7am and 7pm. There may be some international flights that land or depart during late night or very early morning hours though.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4786 by ThomianGyal
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:24-hour Service
I've seen flights going in as late as 10, but never anything later than that. I do suspect that they have closed hours from 11pm-6am or so. I could be wrong, but I know that many island airports are totally shut down at night.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4792 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:24-hour Service
Well, I think there is no problem if the airport will close at night. I just wanted to know so that I won't go to the airport late at night if ever there will be emergencies and I need to get back home ASAP.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4829 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:24-hour Service
What a horrible thought. I don't even want to think of home while I'm on vacation. But I know that emergencies happen. I would rather not even think of things like that though and jinx my trip.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4842 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:24-hour Service
WaterWings wrote:

What a horrible thought. I don't even want to think of home while I'm on vacation. But I know that emergencies happen. I would rather not even think of things like that though and jinx my trip.

I know that it is an off-putting thought while on vacation but I have a principle that I always expect the worse so that when disaster will happen, I won't be shocked because I'm already prepared. I'm a very careful person but it doesn't prevent me from enjoying my trip, it just makes me prepared for any problems that might occur.

None

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds