In-Aruba Travel Portal

24-hour Service

More
14 years 1 week ago #4853 by Grable
Replied by Grable on topic RE:24-hour Service
That's a good philosophy Luke. I always expect the worst too. My wife calls me Mr. Gloom and Doom sometimes but I find I'm always prepared if something does happen. I do enjoy my vacations though.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #4864 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:24-hour Service
The idea of having an emergency while on vacation is definitely very off-putting. Thankfully, I haven't had anything major happen so far while I've been away, but having a Plan B is certainly a good thought and something that everyone should consider.

None

More
14 years 6 days ago #4876 by slurpee
Replied by slurpee on topic RE:24-hour Service
While I agree that having Plan B is a very good idea, I can't really enjoy my vacation thinking of things that will ruin my vacation. I'm on vacation and I want to be care free.

None

More
14 years 4 days ago #4927 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:24-hour Service
slurpee wrote:

While I agree that having Plan B is a very good idea, I can't really enjoy my vacation thinking of things that will ruin my vacation. I'm on vacation and I want to be care free.

I don't feel comfortable with the idea of expecting the worst and getting Plan B. Everything is planned in your mind. In many cases, you would likely get what you expected.

None

More
14 years 3 days ago #4946 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:24-hour Service
Most airports are open for visitors (like those who might be getting in late and leaving on the next flight early), but I have never really noticed any that are open (flight wise) 24/7.

None

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds