Skip to content
Plan your trip

How far do you have to travel?

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

How far do you have to travel?

More
16 years 5 months ago #4865 by Kat
How long is your flight to get to Aruba? Back in the day when I went there a lot I used to have to take a 4 and 1/2 hour flight. I've moved since then and now I could probably get there in about 2 hours. That works better for me because I hate to fly!

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5276 by kiro
It depends where you're flying from of course. I go to Aruba a lot on business out of Boston, MA. I go first to Miami, FLA - about 3 hours and then from Miami to Aruba in about two hours. So five hours total.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5309 by funandsun
We will be flying out of Atlanta but I haven't bought our tickets yet so I am not sure how long the flight will be. I am hoping we can fly direct out of Atlanta but I am not sure.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5318 by HelgaM
From where I am departing to Aruba it will be about a 5 hour flight. I'm hoping I can keep the kids entertained for that long. They get bored easily so I'm going to have to make up some small games to play that won't annoy anyone on the plane.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5359 by beachcomber
It takes about 5 hours from where I am. That allows for a half hour layover in Miami. There are no direct flights from my airport. Sometimes there is a layover sometimes not just depending on when the connecting flight arrives and departs.

None
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement