In-Aruba Travel Portal

Curious About This

More
14 years 1 week ago #4879 by WaterWings
I know there are a lot of things you cannot get by with on airplane these days. One thing I'm thinking of bringing are my reusable shopping bags. I would think this would be the same as bringing clothes but you never know. Are these allowed?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #4886 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Curious About This
I found a really cute shop downtown that sells bags that are lightweight but very sturdy. The last time I flew domestic the airline I was on (AA) told me plastic bags were no longer allow, not sure if this was their rule or federal rules.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4893 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Curious About This
If they're not allowed in a carry on, I'm sure they would be fine in your checked baggage. Although I don't see why they wouldn't be allowed in your carry on since a few cloth bags are about as dangerous as the carry on itself. I think the best thing to do these days is make a list of anything you have questions about and call the airline before you pack.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4913 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Curious About This
They have changed the regulations so much lately, you never know what to expect. And a lot of airports interpret the rules differently too. I really don't like to fly anymore but I guess I'm going to have to if I'm going to visit Aruba.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4925 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Curious About This
You are right, Waterwings, the regulations are changed time by time, and the new regulations are always stricter than the old ones. But when it comes to security, there is nothing you can do other than following the rules.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5101 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Curious About This
I don't see why they wouldn't be allowed in carry on luggage or your other luggage either. I am curious about why they wouldn't allow plastic bags also? How are they a danger?

None

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds