In-Aruba Travel Portal

Curious About This

More
13 years 11 months ago #5107 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Curious About This
I prefer to take the risk. There's nothing wrong of carrying reusable shopping bags. For sure it will not be confiscated if you will pack it nicely and put in your luggage. To be sure, better check your airlines.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5480 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:Curious About This
I would think that the reusable canvas shopping bags wouild be fine in you luggage or your carry on. I wonder what the deal is with no plastic bags though. Are they afraid passengers will start suffocating people?

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5484 by dempsey
Replied by dempsey on topic RE:Curious About This
I'm quite sure your reusable shopping bags will be fine although to avoid any hassle at all I would pack them with my checked luggage rather than take them as a carry-on.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5514 by waverider
Replied by waverider on topic RE:Curious About This
travelinggal wrote:

I don't see why they wouldn't be allowed in carry on luggage or your other luggage either. I am curious about why they wouldn't allow plastic bags also? How are they a danger?

I suppose that, if the plastic bag were big enough, it could be used to suffocate someone. That's about the only way I can think of that a plastic bag might be harmful. Unless, of course, plastic bags can be used in making a bomb.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5579 by Jolene
Replied by Jolene on topic RE:Curious About This
I have taken the cloth re-usable grocery bags in my carry on and they were fine. Someone on my plane actually used one as her carry on bag, and nobody said anything.

None

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds