- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Lost and Found Items
- mitchelle15
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 3 months ago #5599
by mitchelle15
None
Lost and Found Items was created by mitchelle15
I thanked the securities in the airport of Aruba for helping me when I lost my valuable handbag. They found it in the Duty Free shop. I guess I misplaced it that time. Have you experienced losing valuable items in the airport and found it at the end?
None
16 years 3 months ago #5625
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Lost and Found Items
Not all places do that, be thankful someone honest had found it. I have lost all types of things on vacations before and never once got the item back.
None
16 years 2 months ago #5883
by romana
None
Replied by romana on topic RE:Lost and Found Items
I wonder what happens if you lose something and then have to go on with out it. I bet that they would be glad to mail the item to you where ever you were at. This ever happen to anyone?
None
16 years 2 months ago #5884
by paddy
None
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Lost and Found Items
They might but due to their strict custom laws they may want to inspect it well before the send it just to make sure that it is all on the up and up and not some scam.
None
Time to create page: 0.756 seconds