Skip to content
Plan your trip

The Friendlist Airport Ever!!!

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

The Friendlist Airport Ever!!!

More
16 years 3 months ago #5655 by Back2Aruba
Ok, so after finding this thread, even though it was ten years ago, I have to post my experience at the airport.
Let me just just the people at the Aruba airport are the friendliest people i've ever encountered at the airport. As soon as we got of the airplane people were welcoming us and actually seem HAPPY!!!! They immediately made me feel welcome!

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5712 by Jolene
That is a great first impression of a country. I find most airport personnel are very serious or else trying to be happy that its fake. After a long travel day it is so nice to be welcomed genuinely to the country!

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5713 by danicatripz
I always like the feeling when someone greeted me with a big smile. That's what I noticed in the airport of Aruba. The airport staffs were very friendly and accommodating including security guards.

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5731 by Ruby
Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I love to fly, but some of the airports I've been to just haven't been very nice or friendly in my opinion. I really look forward to experiencing this, first hand.

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5733 by Belisarius
This is extremely true! I am a frequent flyer, and by far this airport is one of the friendliest I have ever been to. It is very welcoming to vacationers.

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5735 by conytom
I am so glad that a lot of you are sharing your personal experiences. I have traveled through other international airports where you felt like they were watching you like you were a criminal or something. I can´t wait to experience the Aruba airport!

None
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement