In-Aruba Travel Portal

The Friendlist Airport Ever!!!

More
13 years 9 months ago #5655 by Back2Aruba
Ok, so after finding this thread, even though it was ten years ago, I have to post my experience at the airport.
Let me just just the people at the Aruba airport are the friendliest people i've ever encountered at the airport. As soon as we got of the airplane people were welcoming us and actually seem HAPPY!!!! They immediately made me feel welcome!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5712 by Jolene
That is a great first impression of a country. I find most airport personnel are very serious or else trying to be happy that its fake. After a long travel day it is so nice to be welcomed genuinely to the country!

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5713 by danicatripz
I always like the feeling when someone greeted me with a big smile. That's what I noticed in the airport of Aruba. The airport staffs were very friendly and accommodating including security guards.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5731 by Ruby
Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I love to fly, but some of the airports I've been to just haven't been very nice or friendly in my opinion. I really look forward to experiencing this, first hand.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5733 by Belisarius
This is extremely true! I am a frequent flyer, and by far this airport is one of the friendliest I have ever been to. It is very welcoming to vacationers.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5735 by conytom
I am so glad that a lot of you are sharing your personal experiences. I have traveled through other international airports where you felt like they were watching you like you were a criminal or something. I canĀ“t wait to experience the Aruba airport!

None

Time to create page: 1.090 seconds