- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Cleanliness in Aruba Airport
- mitchelle15
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 3 months ago #5740
by mitchelle15
None
Cleanliness in Aruba Airport was created by mitchelle15
Almost all of us here have traveled Aruba not only once but many times. What can you say about their airport in terms of cleanliness? For me, the airport is totally neat and clean. It's not difficult for vacationers to throw plastics and wrappers because there are garbage bins in every corners.
None
16 years 2 months ago #5789
by romana
None
Replied by romana on topic RE:Cleanliness in Aruba Airport
For the most part it is nice and clean, as far as airports goes. You know any airport will have its share of germs. I haven't had any problems except for one time when the ladies room did not have any toilet paper! :eek:
None
16 years 2 months ago #5792
by 2muchfun
None
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:Cleanliness in Aruba Airport
I have not had any problems with the airport cleanliness, but I am not overly concerned with business being too proper. I don't mean down right dirty, but I'm ok with the look of a busy place. Its just right to me.
None
16 years 2 months ago #5821
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Cleanliness in Aruba Airport
When I was waiting to board the plane some kid puked on the floor. What was nice is that they were on top of it and got it cleaned. They used some sort of disinfectant and then an air freshener and it was like it didn't happen.
None
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds