Skip to content
Plan your trip

Shuttles at Aruba's Airport.

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Shuttles at Aruba's Airport.

More
16 years 2 months ago #5822 by tasha424
I was thinking about taking the airport shuttle to my hotel on my next stay and then travel by walking or taxi. Seems like it will be cheaper then renting a car. Anyone ever used the shuttles. What do you think

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5829 by Nakko
I think it depends on your temperament. I live where public transportation is used by all people. So I was fine with the shuttles. For some people though, it is a must to have a rental car.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5839 by zoie4
I have always found airport shuttles to be a bit scary to be honest with you. If you do use one I would suggest that you make sure you ride them only in the daylight hours.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5842 by omega
That is some sound advice though I have never had a problem when taking the shuttle at night. But I do understand why you would feel concerned about that.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5854 by tasha424
I will take all of that into consideration. When I take the public buses here I always keep my mace on me. I have never had to use it though. I don't think I could take mace to the Aruba due to the airport.

None
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement