Skip to content
Plan your trip

Registering with customs in Aruba

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Registering with customs in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #5910 by 2muchfun
Do you register expensive electronics, laptops or cameras with customs before leaving for Aruba? Are you ever worried these items will be seized without a certificate of prior ownership?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5914 by zoie4
You don't always have to but you probably should. I don't take much with me so I haven't had to. However you may have to also register any leather items such as coats and purses.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5939 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
We do just to be on the safe side. We have to sometimes come back home through more than one set of customs (Aruba's and a different country). I'm cautious. I haven't had troubles though.

-Miriam

None
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement