Skip to content
Plan your trip

Napping in the Airport

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Napping in the Airport

More
16 years 2 months ago #5921 by romana
I am just curious if any one has ever had a late plan and decided to take a nap in the airport? It seems like such a clean place I am afraid that if I fell asleep I would wake up to a security guard throwing me out.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5923 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Napping in the Airport
I would not worry about it. I have done it before and never had a problem with it. I would suggest locking your things up in a locker if you are that situation.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5930 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Napping in the Airport
I wouldn't nap in an airport. You have no idea who is passing through and what could happen. I would drink a lot of coffee and stay awake and nap when I get on the plane.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5935 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Napping in the Airport
Hehe, you guys are too funny. I have never liked napping in airports. I have tried and I always feel like people are looking at me and I just cant sleep.

None
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement