- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Wi Fi at the airport in Aruba?
16 years 2 months ago #5997
by paddy
None
Wi Fi at the airport in Aruba? was created by paddy
Hey all, looks like I will have to work during my next holiday in Aruba. I can work from my computer though. Does anyone know if the airport in Aruba has Wi Fi?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6013
by Philly
None
Replied by Philly on topic RE:Wi Fi at the airport in Aruba?
Hey there, yes Wi-Fi time can be bought at the airport. I got mine from the kiosk in the entrance area. Pity you have to bring work on vacation with you though.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6015
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Wi Fi at the airport in Aruba?
I have never really given internet access much thought. When I go to Aruba I just want to get away from it all. Sorry you have to work, hope you can still get some relaxing in!
None
16 years 2 months ago #6025
by paddy
None
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Wi Fi at the airport in Aruba?
Philly wrote:
Aww, thank you so much. It is to bad that I have to work but it also means that part of the trip is paid for so that is a plus. Thanks for the info about the Wi-Fi. Anyone know what it costs. You can just pay with a CC right?
Hey there, yes Wi-Fi time can be bought at the airport. I got mine from the kiosk in the entrance area. Pity you have to bring work on vacation with you though.
Aww, thank you so much. It is to bad that I have to work but it also means that part of the trip is paid for so that is a plus. Thanks for the info about the Wi-Fi. Anyone know what it costs. You can just pay with a CC right?
None
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds