Skip to content
Plan your trip

Self service Kiosks

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Self service Kiosks

More
16 years 2 months ago #5998 by paddy
Self service Kiosks was created by paddy
I always hate to wait in line so I usually use the self check in Kiosks with no problems. Do you guys prefer to talk to a live person to check in or do you use the kiosk?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6021 by MatchPoint
Replied by MatchPoint on topic RE:Self service Kiosks
I always use the self service kiosks unless there is something that has gone terribly wrong (baggage or something like that). They make life so much simpler. I just wish they would add more of them in.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6030 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Self service Kiosks
I hope they will put in some more too. Years ago they didn't have any but they have been adding them in as they make other improvements on the airport.

None
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement