Skip to content
Plan your trip

Baby nursing facilities at Aruba airport

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Baby nursing facilities at Aruba airport

More
16 years 2 months ago #6034 by Philly
Anyone know if baby nursing facilities are available at the airport? My friend is dreaming of her first post baby break but is fairly restricted with a feeding on demand schedule.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6081 by romana
I guess none of us really know the answer to that. I suppose it is something we should all keep our eyes out for next time so we can report back!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6481 by Philly
It seems so. I will advise her to express some milk just in case and have her let me know so if anyone is looking for this information in the future they will be helped out.

None
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement