Skip to content
Plan your trip

Proof of Accommodation In Aruba

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Proof of Accommodation In Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6103 by MatchPoint
Am I the only one who had to show proof of Accommodation in Aruba at the airport? I was staying at a hotel and by luck had printed up the receipt that I booked with.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6107 by tasha424
I have had that happen to me too. I do have a question though. What happens if you are staying with someone that you know in Aruba. How do you prove that to them?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6109 by romana
What you do if you are staying with a legal resident of Aruba is have them send you a declaration of guarantee. This will also cover you if you do not have sufficient funds for travel in Aruba.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6123 by omega
Man that is so good to know. Imagine showing up and having vacation ruined by the little things you didn't think of! This forum is such a great place to check to get ideas of what those little things are.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6127 by paddy
I am going to Aruba for a short stay due to my work. I had to get a declaration of guarantee because I will be staying with residents of Aruba on an approved business trip. The form is easy to get and can also be downloaded I believe.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6129 by Poker Jim
Many countries want an address for your stay, though this may not be followed up so formally as asking for actual proof. Sometimes just an address on a form is enough.

None
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement