Skip to content
Plan your trip

How Many Cigars Can I Bring Home From Aruba?

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

How Many Cigars Can I Bring Home From Aruba?

More
16 years 2 months ago #6112 by romana
I really like to bring cigars home with me to give to my father as a present. How many Cigars can I bring back from Aruba before customs gets involved?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6120 by zoie4
You can take 50 I believe. Here is the confusing part, you can have 200 cigarettes OR 50 cigars or a combination of both. I have not figured out the ratio!

None
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement