Skip to content
Plan your trip

Airport fee to leave Aruba

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Airport fee to leave Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6278 by Sunl0ver363
Someone told me there is a fee to leave Aruba. I think I never noticed it because sometimes it goes on your airport tickets. I'm trying to dig out old receipts to see if this is true.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6283 by 2muchfun
There is a departure tax of a a little under $35 dollars the last time I checked. It should be included on your ticket, but I've heard sometimes its not?

None
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement