Skip to content
Plan your trip

Transport from the airport into Aruba

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Transport from the airport into Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6344 by New-passport
I need some tips from seasoned Aruba travellers on the best way to get into town, particularly say Eagle Beach area. Is there a shuttle bus or is taxi the only option?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6351 by Sunl0ver363
There is a public transportation system and one of the stops is a the Marriott in Bubali.

www.arubus.com/

There are also car rentals, and you can arrange a shuttle bus prior to your arrival. And of course the taxis you mentioned. Also bicycles if you can get your hands on one!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6374 by SaltnPepper
I took the bus once before and it was a pleasant journey. I will think about a taxi for my next trip as I will have children and extra luggage with me.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8026 by jason
well the best way to go to your hotel would be by taxi, the average trip would probably cost around $10 to $25 especially if you have kids and luggages with you. how many persons are traveling with you?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8449 by trish
I agree with Jason. In fact, taxis are available outside the airport. However, they tend to charge you based on the distance of travel. Will you prefer to rent a car?

None
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement